- Prior to 1900, Adriaan Kuypers was a dealer in hogs and cattle in Loenhout.
- In 1910 his sons Jacques, Frans and Henri founded The Brothers Kuypers, dealers in livestock, delivering by horse and wagon.
- Facilities were installed for slaughtering of pigs.
- In 1927 they acquired their first transport truck.
- In 1945, Andre Kuypers, son of Jacques Kuypers joined the business.
- In 1980, the sons of Andre Kuypers, Jan and Peter Kuypers, re-established themselves as The Brothers Kuypers Hog Trade (Varkenshandel Gebr. Kuypers). They grew up in the trade and with their lifelong learning and they expanded into the European market.
- Their longtime assistant is Mertens Koen.